Please Specify which Motec you have and the serial number.
JRR Mitsubishi Evolution X 4B11 Rally firmware license for MoTeC M1 ECU
- You can purchase just the JRR Evo 4B11 Rally firmware license – no ECU purchase required!
- Perfect for MoTeC dealers or those who already own an M1 and want to run this firmware.
- This firmware is developed for rally applications, but is also well suited for circuit/time attack cars and modified street cars.
- Available for the M130 and M150 ECU. M170 and M190 version available by special order.
This firmware is based upon MoTeC GPR firmware with the following changes:
- Add ACD active differential control – controls differential directly from the ECU, no extra modules needed!!
- Add flex fuel control – adjust fuel, timing, boost based upon ethanol content
- Rally ALS with 3 selectable tables. Also features integrated air bypass control for improved ALS performance
- Boost control system allows incorporating turbo shaft speed and turbo compressor inlet pressure into the strategy.
- Supports use of momentary buttons or Racegrade CAN keypad as inputs for various driver switching functions (boost/ALS/diff/fuel/timing/throttle/etc trims)
- Supports drive by wire throttle. No additional options needed!
- Knock control, with per cylinder trims, is included.
- Firmware is specific to the engine/model selected. To change to a different engine requires purchasing a different firmware license. Multiple firmware licenses can be installed on a single ECU.
- This firmware is for closed course competition vehicles only. It does not meet federal emissions requirements.