AEM’s Plug & Play Adapter Harness (PN 30-3519) for the manual-transmission-equipped 1993-’98 USDM Toyota Supra 2JZGTE is for use with an Infinity 506 (30-7106) or 508 (PN 30-7108) ECU. When combined with AEM’s Plug & Play Adapter Harness, the Infinity completely replaces the MKIV 2JZGTE Supra’s ECU and can be installed in about 30 minutes when using the factory sensors. A base map for the engine is included and full factory instrument integration is supported.
Complete Stand Alone Engine Control
The Infinity ECU combines with the Plug & Play harness to replace the manual transmission MKIV Toyota Supra turbo’s factory ECU and control all of the engine functions. An AEM MAP sensor (sold separately) is required for proper operation of the Infinity ECU on this application.
Plug & Play Harness with Expansion Port
The Plug & Play Adapter harness for the MKIV Toyota Supra turbo adapts to the factory wiring harness and mounts in the factory ECU location. Visit the “Features” tab for more information about the Supra Infinity Plug & Play harness expansion port.
The Infinity ECU for the Toyota Supra turbo will not control the stock twin sequential turbos and is for manual transmissions only. Please refer to the installation instructions for more information.
5 Series features
- 200MHz processor w/ RTOS
- Airflow model based (VE) tuning
- Flex fuel compatible
- Multiple programmable boost control strategies
- Multiple programmable engine protection strategies
- Programmable individual cylinder knock control
- Launch limiter w/ rolling launch anti lag
- Single internal Lambda wideband AFR sensor controller
- Dual knock sensing circuits
- Data logging up to 32GB, logging rate up to 1KHz/channel
- Outputs to 3rd party dashes and data loggers
- Up to 480Mb/sec data transfer speed
- Sealed enclosure and IP67 rated comms ports