If you are using a factory harness and are after an easy ECU upgrade, take a look at Haltech Plug’n’Play Adaptor Kits. These adaptors plug directly into your Haltech ECU and have a set of factory connectors on the other side which plug straight into the factory harness.
- simple Haltech Plug’n’Play product that allows you to be up and running in just a few hours.
- quick start guide will walk you through installation of the Haltech Plug’n’Play adaptor into your vehicle.
- guide is accompanied by the full ECU manual and Software located on the CD or USB key provided with the ECU to refer to while completing your installation and configuration.
Featuring a robust, environmentally sealed waterproof case, drive by wire throttle control, intake and exhaust cam control, short term and long term map learning, knock control, and much more, the Elite 1500 ECU provides engine calibrators the tools they need to get the job done right. Alongside the Elite 1500 ECU is the Elite Software Programmer (ESP) that brings levels of functionality and user friendliness never seen before in an engine control package. Together they offer true cutting edge technology to tuners and performance enthusiasts worldwide.
- Supports 1 to 12 cylinder engines
- 2 rotor engines
- Normally aspirated or forced induction
- Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) or Mass Air Flow (MAF)
- Staged, sequential, semi sequential, batch or multipoint injection patterns
- Distributor ignition systems, multi-coil systems, expand CDI range or Haltech Multiplex CDI systems
- Connect to a wide range of display dashes and expansion devices via CAN.
- 4 x fuel injection outputs
- 4 x ignition outputs
- 12 x digital outputs
- 10 x analogue voltage inputs
- 4 x synchronised pulsed inputs
- 3 x dedicated inputs (knock, ignition switch & onboard MAP Sensor)
- 2 x dedicated engine position inputs with extensive trigger type support
- Up to 45 channels of Input & Output (I/O) expansion (via CAN)
- USB laptop communication (Windows)
- ESP Calibration Software – intuitive and easy to use
- harness when installed in conjunction with a Haltech Elite ECU opens the door to virtually limitless performance modification and tuning of your vehicle.
- programmable systems allow you to extract all the performance from your engine by delivering precisely the required amount of fuel and ignition timing that your engine requires for maximum output under all operating conditions.
- Drive by Wire Throttle Control (DBW).
- Low Impedance Injector control with programmable injector peak and hold currents and programmable peak time.
- Flex fuel support (Direct sensor input). Tune your engine’s boost, fuel and ignition by ethanol content.
- Flexible tuning setup for Petrol (Gasoline), Methanol and Ethanol.
- Closed Loop 02 Control. Dual bank control for precise tuning (with optional external CAN O2 Wideband Controller Kit).
- Knock Control. Synchronised to engine position with high speed digital filtering for accurate detection.
- Variable cam control – Independently control up to 4 camshafts.
- Closed Loop Idle Speed Control with learning for consistent idle stability.
- Long term learning (auto tune) on fuel, ignition, cam, boost and idle control maps (up to 4D).
- On-board data logging. Up to 40 channels of logging at sample rates up to 5ms (200Hz) with 2MB of internal memory.
- Laptop data logging. DLog all available channels directly to your laptop’s hard drive for both tuning and diagnostics.
- Dual CAN Bus communication for Haltech dashes and expansion devices. Supports OEM CAN and OBDII. View live engine data and set/clear diagnostic trouble codes.
- 1 – 4 Injection stages with individual injector flow rates per injector.
- Anti-Lag/Rotational idle for closed course racing, rally, circuit or drift. Build and maintain boost during closed throttle conditions.
- Rolling Anti-Lag. Lock to your current or pre-set RPM or road speed for roll racing or pit lane limiting.
- Launch Control. Control your engine’s power delivery, RPM and boost for consistent performance at the start line.
- Traction Control. Control your engine’s power output via mappable front vs rear axle or individual wheel speed slip.
- Tuning table resolution up to 32 x 32 x 8
- Limitless tuning flexibility. Tune your engine by a combination of 4D tuning tables combined with 3D per cylinder compensations and multiple user-definable corrections.
- Per Cylinder Tuning Correction – 3D
- Wideband O2 Control. Connect up to 9 channels via CAN expansion devices.
- Thermocouples/EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature). Connect up to 12 channels via external CAN expansion devices.
- Advanced Engine Protection. Set multi-level limits for sensors and protect your engine against common causes of failure.
- Nitrous control with advanced programming of up to 6 stages of wet or dry nitrous kits with on/off delays and banked control options. 3D fuel and ignition corrections for all stages.
- Boost control. Intelligent 4D closed loop learning with flexible, user-definable axis and 14 fully user-definable corrections.
- Sequential turbo control
- CO2 boost control. Wastegate pressure and position, intake air bleed control (charge pipe wastegate) functionality for the hard-core racer.
- Flat shifting. Optimise your shifting precision via a combination of inputs such as a clutch switch or strain gauge.
- Shock Travel/Ride Height inputs allow dynamic tuning and data logging to assist in chassis development and power delivery.
- Timer functions. Use the combination of the race timer and 5 additional programmable timers for time-based control of multiple engine parameters, power delivery and other user definable functions.
- Trans brake function allows smooth and consistent control of start line staging (Bump or Creep).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.