If you are using a factory harness and are after an easy ECU upgrade, take a look at Haltech Plug’n’Play Adaptor Kits. These adaptors plug directly into your Haltech ECU and have a set of factory connectors on the other side which plug straight into the factory harness.
- simple Haltech Plug’n’Play product that allows you to be up and running in just a few hours.
- quick start guide will walk you through installation of the Haltech Plug’n’Play adaptor into your vehicle.
- guide is accompanied by the full ECU manual and Software located on the CD or USB key provided with the ECU to refer to while completing your installation and configuration.
The Elite 750 is an entry-level ECU offering many features available on the more advanced Elite 1500/2500 at an affordable price. Featuring a robust, environmentally sealed, waterproof case, 6 fuel and 6 ignition channels, on-board data logging and flex fuel tuning the Elite 750 is a powerful, compact ECU. Alongside the Elite 750 ECU is the Elite Software Programmer (ESP) that brings levels of functionality and user friendliness never seen before in an engine control package. Together they offer true cutting edge technology to tuners and performance enthusiasts worldwide.
- Supports 1 to 8 Cylinder engines
- 1 to 3 Rotor engines
- Normally aspirated or forced induction
- Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold
- Pressure (MAP) or Mass Air Flow (MAF)
- Staged, Sequential, semi sequential, batch or multipoint injection patterns
- Distributor ignition systems, multi-coil systems, expand CDI range or Haltech Multiplex CDI systems
- Connect to a wide range of display dashes and expansion devices via CAN.
- Waterproof case (IP67) (with USB cover fitted)
- 34 position AMP connector
- 6 x Fuel Injection Outputs (peak and hold (0-8A peak / 0-2A hold)
- 6 x Ignition Outputs
- 2 x Dedicated Engine Position inputs with extensive trigger type support
- 2 x Digital Pulsed Inputs
- 5 x Digital Pulsed Outputs
- 2 x Analogue Voltage Inputs
- 3 x Dedicated Inputs (Throttle Position, Coolant Temperature & Air Temperature)
- Internal 3Bar MAP sensor rated up to 200kPa of boost (2Bar/29psi)
- Up to 45 channels of Input & Output (I/O) expansion (via CAN)
- USB Laptop Communication (Windows)
- On-board data logging
- ESP Calibration Software – Intuitive and easy to use
- harness when installed in conjunction with a Haltech Elite ECU opens the door to virtually limitless performance modification and tuning of your vehicle.
- programmable systems allow you to extract all the performance from your engine by delivering precisely the required amount of fuel and ignition timing that your engine requires for maximum output under all operating conditions.
- Low Impedance Injector control with Programmable Injector Peak and Hold
- Flex Fuel Function (Direct sensor input) – Tune your engines boost, fuel and ignition by ethanol content
- Flexible tuning setup for Petrol (Gasoline), Methanol and Ethanol allows you to simply select your fuel type E85 flex-fuel ready – direct connection to sensor
- Closed Loop O2 Control – for precise tuning (With optional external CAN O2 Wideband Controller Kit). Long-Term Learning
- Closed Loop Idle Speed Control with learning for consistent idle stability. Requires 1 or 2 user-defined outputs (BAC type)
- Long-term learning (Autotune) on fuel, cam & idle control maps (up to 3D)
- Laptop data logging -Data log all available channels directly to your laptops hard drive for both tuning and diagnostics
- CAN Bus communication for Haltech Dashes and expansion devices or OBDII (view live engine data & set and clear diagnostic trouble codes)
- 2 Injection Stages for use with Rotary Engines
- Variable cam control – Independently control a single camshaft – Requires a minimum of 1 user-defined input & output.
- Variable Cam Control supported for engines with a single cam sensor only, located on the variable cam. VVT Engines Supported – Toyota 1JZ/2JZ VVT, Toyota 1ZZ and 2ZZ, Mazda MX5 NB with VVT, Mazda / Ford Duratec, Suzuki M Series
- Tuning Table Resolution up to 16 x 32
- Limitless tuning flexibility -Tune your engine by a combination of 3D tuning tables combined with 3D per cylinder compensations and multiple user definable corrections
- tune by a combination of manifold pressure, throttle position, cam position, ethanol content, gear, road speed, race time, EGT, shock travel, ride height or any channel for ultimate flexibility – Dual mapping is a thing of the past.
- Per Cylinder Tuning Correction – 3D
- Wideband O2 – Connect up to 2 Channels via CAN expansion devices
- Thermocouples/EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature) – Connect up to 12 Channels via external CAN expansion devices
- Nitrous control with advanced programming of wet or dry nitrous kits with on/off delays.
- 3D fuel and ignition corrections available.
- Boost Control -Intelligent 3D Open loop, with flexible user-definable axis and 6 fully user definable corrections
- modes – example boost by gear, road speed etc.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.