The STM Automatic Transmission Fluid Cooler can be used with any 1990-1999 DSM and includes all necessary fittings and line to replace your factory oil lines to the transmission and we use a genuine B&M cooler to keep those oil temps down!
This is not a direct bolt-on kit. Due to so many different, modified set-ups, we supply everything needed to install the oil cooler in the good ol’ DSM DIY fashion. You’ll need to decide on mounting location and bend up a bracket to suit your specific needs.
1990-1999 Eclipse GST/GSX
1990-1998 Talon TSi
1990-1994 Laser RS
• Requires a custom bracket for mounting.
• We installed ours behind the passenger headlight on our 1999 GSX.
• Reduces transmission oil temperatures
• Fittings bolt-on to all automatic 1990-1999 DSM transmissions
• High-quality hose ends & fittings
• Lightweight nylon hose won’t scratch paint
• 15,000 BTU
(1) B&M Oil Cooler 5.75″ x 11″ x 1.5″ (70273)
(1) 10-Feet -6AN Nylon Hose
(2) Earl’s Blue Fittings (to Transmission) (991945)
(2) -6AN to 1/2″ NPT Fittings (to B&M) (10218)
(1) -6AN Straight Swivel Fitting (21006)
(3) -6AN 90° Swivel Fittings (21906)