The STM 3.5″ Aluminum Intake Pipe was designed specifically for Evo 8/9 bolt-on FP Turbos such as the Red, Black, Zero and Zephyr (3.25″ inlets) but can also be used with a stock turbo by selecting the 2.5″ coupler, or any 3″ aftermarket bolt-on turbo. Features a 3.5″ aluminum intake pipe, 9″ long K&N filter and a high-quality silicone reducing coupler to match your turbo.
2003-2006 Evolution VIII IX
• Designed for Bolt-On Turbos
• For Speed Density Only
• Does not work with the MAF
• Fits both ACD and NON-ACD models.
• Can be used with the STM Sealed Catch Can (with -10AN Bung)
This intake pipe does not work with the MAF, and is used for speed density only.
The STM 3.5″ Intake Pipe will fit both Evo 8 and 9 and will clear the ACD reservoir.
What’s the Bung For?
Adding the -10AN bung on the underside of the pipe is allows you to use the STM Sealed Catch Can which vents from the can to the intake pipe.
If you’re not using a catch can, we would suggest to vent your crankcase via the valve cover.
• 3.5″ Tig-Welded Aluminum Piping
• Huge 9″ K&N Air Filter
• Fits ACD & Non-ACD
• Optional -10AN Fitting for STM Sealed Catch Ca
• For Speed Density
• -10AN Bung
• Coupler Size for Turbo
• Brushed Aluminum
• Polished Aluminum (+$30)
• Gloss Black Powdercoat (+$30)
• Wrinkle Black Powdercoat (+$30)
(1) K&N Air Filter (RE-0920)
(1) STM 3.5″ Aluminum Pipe
(1) STM Reducing Coupler
(2) Worm Clamps for Coupler
There are no reviews yet.