The STM Power Steering Reservoir is a direct replacement for the factory Evo 4/5/6 unit. Features a lightweight, aluminum construction, handmade in-house at STM with your choice of finish option. Includes a black anodized cap, stainless allen bolts and washers and brass drain fitting for a clean and simple install.
1996-2001 Evolution IV V VI
• Hand Crafted
• Lightweight Aluminum Body
• Tig Welded
• Back Purged
• Stainless Hardware
• Brass Drain Fitting
• High-Quality Silicone Hose
• Bolts to Factory Location
• Includes Cap and O-Ring
• Replaces OEM part Number MR316889
• Brushed Aluminum
• Polished Aluminum (+$30)
• Gloss Black Powdercoat (+$30)
• Wrinkle Black Powdercoat (+$30)
(1) STM Reservoir with Matte Black STM Cap
(1) 90° 1/4″ NPT to 3/8″ Brass Barb Fitting (69945)
(2) M8x20 Stainless Allen Cap Bolts
(2) M8 Stainless Flat Washers
Shipping Times: 1-14 Days
Hand crafted and welded in New York, please give our fabricators time to assemble your parts!
There are no reviews yet.