The STM stainless high flow cat for Evo 7/8/9 features a full stainless steel construction, tig-welded in house at STM and utilizes the 85030 GESi GEN1 ultra high output EPA compliant catalytic converter. Bolts right in place of your stock cat and will fit most aftermarket exhausts that keep the stock location for the cat. Both O2 bungs are included as pictured for your factory o2 sensor and and a wideband if you run one, as well as the extra plug if you don’t.
2001-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII VIII IX
Features & Specs:
• 300 Cell GESi Gen 1 (for up to 2016 vehicle models) G-Sport UHO EPA Converter (85030)
• Supports up to 850 HP
• Hand Fabricated
• Full Stainless Steel
• 3″ 2-Bolt Exhaust Flange
• SS Laser Cut Flanges
• Two O2 Bungs
• Gaskets and Hardware Included
• Bolts to Stock Downpipe and Cat-Back
• Fits with Stock-Placement Aftermarket Downpipe and Cat-Back
• Please check all local laws for street use before purchase
• Weighs 6.00 pounds
(1) STM Cat Pipe with GESi UHO 300 Cell Cat
(2) Remflex 3″ Gaskets
(4) M10 x 35 Bolts
(4) M10 Flat Washers
(4) M10 Nuts
(1) O2 Bung Plug
Shipping Times: 1-10 Days
Hand crafted and welded in New York, please give our fabricators time to assemble your piece!
For Racing Use:
Please check all your local laws before purchase.
The OEM Mitsubishi catalytic converter 1584A068 has been discontinued and is no longer available to purchase.
There are no reviews yet.