The STM Evo 8/9 intake manifold mounted engine oil catch can is the perfect, standard sized upgrade for mild bolt-ons. Mounts easily to your factory intake manifold, not only allowing your engine to breathe, but aesthetically filling that empty gap in the engine bay and leaves plenty of room for the factory strut brace.
2003-2006 Evolution VIII-IX
• Not yet confirmed for Evo 7
• Fits stock intake manifold only
Hand fabricated, in-house from lightweight aluminum then powdercoated with a durable wrinkle black finish. The STM Standard Catchcan features a large K&N breather along with an easy-access brass drain fitting on the bottom.
Includes both STM -6AN Valve Cover Fittings for a direct-install of the lines straight from the can to your valve cover.
Vibrant black nylon hose and high quality fittings are a match to any set up and the soft nylon will not scratch your paint. We include 5 feet of line, which is plenty to cut and choose your desired routing.
• Mounts Cleanly to the Factory Intake Manifold
• Clears the Strut Brace
• Tig Welded Lightweight Aluminum Body
• High quality -6AN Lines and Fittings
• Easy Access Brass Drain Fitting
• Direct-Fit STM Valve Cover Fittings
• STM Products are made in the USA!
(1) STM Catch Can (Wrinkle Black) with Brass Drain Fitting
(1) 1″ K&N Breather Filter (62-1410)
(1) -6AN 90° Swivel Hose End Fittings (21906)
(1) -6AN 30° Swivel Hose End Fittings (21306)
(2) -6AN Straight Swivel Hose End Fittings (21006)
(1) STM Valve Cover Fitting (Side – Thin) (STM-VCF-EVO89-DSM-6F)
(1) STM Valve Cover Fitting (Rear – Thick) (STM-VCF-EVO89-6R)
(1) -6AN Black Nylon Hose 5 Feet (11986)
(1) M6 x 16mm Stainless Allen Bolt
(1) M6 Stainless Flat Washer
STM Valve Cover Fittings -The fitting itself is a very tight fit, but we would definitely recommend a touch of glue or epoxy to help hold it in place in the valve cover upon install.
Shipping Times: 1-14 Days
Hand crafted and welded in New York, please give our fabricators time to assemble your parts!