The STM Relocated Coolant Overflow Reservoir for the Evo 8/9 features lightweight, aluminum construction, hand made in-house at STM and allows you to relocate the coolant overflow reservoir between the intercooler and radiator and completely remove your stock, plastic overflow from the engine bay. The welded bracket allows you to use existing bolt holes, so no drilling of the car is necessary. Includes brass fittings, stainless hardware and high-quality silicone hose for a clean and simple install.
2003-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII IX
• Not compatible with A/C.
• Not compatible with the power steering cooler line.
• Not confirmed for Evo 7 models.
• This will not fit if your car has A/C.
• The power steering cooler line will need to be removed.
• Fitment is not confirmed with the Evo 7.
• Tig Welded Aluminum Body
• Fill Cap
• Stainless Allen Bolts & Brass Fitting
• No Drilling Necessary for Mounting
• Frees Engine Space
• Bolts to Factory Location
(1) STM Reservoir with Fill Cap
(1) 4 Foot Length 6mm Silicone Hose
(2) 3/8″ x 90 Brass Drain Fittings (69946)
(2) M6x16 Stainless Allen Cap Bolts
(4) M6 Stainless Flat Washers
(2) M6 Stainless Nuts
• Brushed Aluminum
• Gloss Black Powdercoat (+$30)
• Wrinkle Black Powdercoat (+$30)
Shipping Times: 1-14 Days
Hand crafted and welded in New York, please give our fabricators time to assemble your parts!
There are no reviews yet.