2003-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII IX
• Fits both ACD and non-ACD models
• For use with the stock MAF
• Not confirmed to fit with the stock upper IC pipe
• Recommended for use with STM UICP as pictured
The STM Stock MAF Intake Pipe Kit is designed for your Evo 8/9 running the factory MAF sensor and will adapt to any stock-style blow off valve. The pipe will free up power and let your 4G63 breathe while giving your intake a bit more aggressive sound.
A K&N breather filter is also included for your valve cover.
Fits all stock turbo inlets and any aftermarket with 2.5″ compressor.
What’s the Bung For?
Adding the -10AN bung on the underside of the pipe is allows you to use the STM Sealed Catch Can which vents from the can to the intake pipe.
(1) STM Intake Pipe
(1) STM 4.5″ Air Filter (STM-4260)
(1) Vibrant MAF Adapter & Gasket (1995)
(1) K&N Valve Cover Breather Filter (62-2470)
(1) STM Coupler 2.5″ – 3″
(1) STM Coupler 3″ – 3.25″
(1) Worm Clamp 2.5″ (62017)
(2) Worm Clamp 3″ (62020)
(1) Worm Clamp 3.25″ (62021)
(4) M6 x 25 Stainless Button-Head Allen Bolts
(4) M6 Stainless Lock Washers
(4) M6 Stainless Nuts
On a stock Evo 8, we gained +13 HP on our Mustang Dyno from 4,000 rpm all the way through… right where you want it!
Gains can be expected to be higher with more air flow and boost, of course.