The STM Evo 7/8/9 Race Intercooler is made in-house from a 1000 HP-rated 3.8″ Garrett core with tig-welded, aluminum end tanks and bead-rolled 2.5″ or 3″ pipe inlet/outlets. Pressure tested to 50 psi and fits Evo 7/8/9 bumpers. This intercooler features a stock-replacement fit and will bolt right up to your factory couplers, or stock-location, aftermarket piping.
2001-2006 Mitsubishi Evolution VII VIII IX
• Does not fit the Cusco Power Brace
• 1000 HP Rated Garrett Core
• Tig Welded Aluminum
• 3.8″ Core
• 2.5″ or 3″ Bead-Rolled Pipe Inlet/Outlet
• Pressure tested to 50 psi
Choose 2.5″ or 3″ inlet or outlet.
Looking at the car, the inlet is on the left coming from the turbo, outlet is on the right and goes to the upper intercooler pipe and throttle body. Note, the 3″ in and 2.5″ out is not available.
(1) STM Intercooler
• Factory Crash Beam must be trimmed or removed for install.
• This intercooler will fit with the STM Front Bumper Support.
• May require slight trimming of the front bumper for proper fitment.
Shipping Times: 1-14 Days
Hand crafted and welded in New York, please give our fabricators time to assemble your parts!
Old Part Numbers:
STM-EVO79-FMIC-HHP-25-3, STM-EVO79-FMIC-HHP-25-25, STM-EVO79-FMIC-RA-3-25, STM-EVO79-FMIC-RA-3-3
There are no reviews yet.