The STM Evo 7/8/9 titanium lower intercooler pipe is pie-cut and tig welded from 2.5″ titanium tubing for lightweight strength and durability. Designed to fit with the factory 8/9 turbo or stock frame turbos like the FP Red, Black, Green, Zero, Zephyr, Tomei and the Blouch Dominator series. Available burned blue, purple and gold or with a bare titanium finish.
This pipe is specifically designed to fit the STM intercooler, but will also fit Buschur, ETS or similar intercoolers utilizing the stock placement of piping. Includes high quality STM silicone couplers and stainless T-Clamps.
2001-2006 Evolution 7/8/9
• Fits stock or stock-frame turbo
• 2.5″ Pie-Cut Titanium Tubing
• Hand Fabricated In-House
• Bead-Rolled Pipe Ends
• High-Quality Couplers
• Stainless T-Bolt Clamps
• STM Products are made in the USA!
(1) 2.5″ Titanium Pipe
(3) 2.5″ T-Bolt Clamps (CL-94106-0288)
(1) 1.75″ T-Bolt Clamp (CL-94100-0238)
(1) 1.75″ to 2.5″ Reducing Coupler (STM-RC-175/250)
(1) 2.5″ Straight Coupler (STM-SC-250)
• Bare Titanium
Shipping Times: 1-14 Days
Hand crafted in New York, please give our fabricators time to create and finish your pipes!
There are no reviews yet.