The STM Evo 7/8/9 2.5″ aluminum lower intercooler pipe is designed to fit with the factory 8/9 turbo or stock frame turbos like the FP Red, Black, Green, Zero, Zephyr, Tomei and the Blouch Dominator series. Available with a brushed, polished, gloss black or wrinkle black finish.
This pipe is specifically designed to fit the STM intercooler, but will also fit Buschur, ETS or similar intercoolers utilizing the stock placement of piping. Includes high quality STM silicone couplers and stainless T-Clamps.
2001-2006 Evolution 7/8/9
• Fits stock or stock-frame turbo
• Lightweight 2.5″ Aluminum Piping
• Hand Fabricated In-House
• Bead-Rolled Pipe Ends
• High-Quality Couplers
• Stainless T-Bolt Clamps
• STM Products are made in the USA!
These pipes are aluminum and if you OVER-tighten the T-Clamps there is a chance of crimping the pipe. This is not covered by the STM warranty.
(1) 2.5″ Aluminum Pipe
(3) 2.5″ T-Bolt Clamps (CL-94106-0288)
(1) 1.75″ T-Bolt Clamp (CL-94100-0238)
(1) 1.75″ to 2.5″ Reducing Coupler (STM-RC-175/250)
(1) 2.5″ Straight Coupler (STM-SC-250)
• Brushed Aluminum Finish
• Polished Aluminum Finish
• Gloss Black Powdercoat Finish
• Wrinkle Black Powdercoat Finish
Shipping Times: 1-14 Days
Hand crafted in New York, please give our fabricators time to create and finish your pipes!
There are no reviews yet.